Rescheduling Fingerprints??????

SydneyRacquelle

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have any experience with rescheduling fingerprint appointments if one will be out of the country on the assigned date????????

Just go early

It depends on your ASC. People have done it earlier at the same ASC. Some times they have been asked to go back and come back on the scheduled date. Depending on ASC and your way of handling the officer, you have 50/ 50 chance to do it on the day of your choice.
Good luck, Please try.

Resceduling may not be difficult as well, Only more delay.

I requested reschedule for my FP. It was scheduled on Feb 20th and requested for any saturday after 5th march as i was going out of country during my orignal scheduled time. I got a notice to do FP on 15th march and completed on 15th without any problems.

Thanks for your reply!!

What city was your Application Support Center in, and how long did it take at the center from the time you came to the time you left.

Also, how long is the actual fingerprinting itself, ignoring all the waiting time.

Thanks!!

Why dont you just go to the INS office and try to do ur fingerprinting right now. I have heard they may do it before ur appt date.

Some centers will allow FP before the schedule date and some will outrightly refuse. There is no harm in trying if you have valid reason.

To reschedule and get another notice from TSC, don't take a chance. I thought it also says that if you can't do FP on the scheduled date you can go same day next week for so many weeks until the FP notice expires. Check that out.

ASC is San Antonio. It took total 30minutes. 20minutes waiting and filling a form and 10minutes actual finger printing. You will be sending request for reschedule to ASC not to TSC.