• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

reschedule interview?

anaorti

Registered Users (C)
Is it possible to reschedule an interview if you go through CP? Mine is in October but for several reasons I would like to change it to the end of December although I dont know if that is possible. Should I talk to KCC or directly to my consulate?

Thanks

Yes..You should contact KCC before your number becomes current..Tell them you want your interview to be scheduled at the time that u want..

Is it possible to reschedule an interview if you go through CP? Mine is in October but for several reasons I would like to change it to the end of December although I dont know if that is possible. Should I talk to KCC or directly to my consulate?

Thanks

I have the same problem. I called KCC and they told me the date of my interview in October. but I cant go at that time. I want to go in November or December. Someone told me that I should contact to the us embassy?
Is there anyone having the same experience?

by receiving 2nd package you will learn officially about the date of your interview. After that, you should contact the US consular office to re-schedule your interview..

I have the same problem. I called KCC and they told me the date of my interview in October. but I cant go at that time. I want to go in November or December. Someone told me that I should contact to the us embassy?
Is there anyone having the same experience?

mosafer,

i called the embassy of USA in my country and at the beginning they told me that it wasnt a good idea to change the interview...but then i explained my situation and they said there would be no problems. However i still have to wait one more month to be able to change it since they havent received the documentation of the interviews yet.

mosafer,

i called the embassy of USA in my country and at the beginning they told me that it wasnt a good idea to change the interview...but then i explained my situation and they said there would be no problems. However i still have to wait one more month to be able to change it since they havent received the documentation of the interviews yet.

Dear Mosafer,

Have you successfully changed your interview date?

Last edited by a moderator: