ReSchedule FP for Wife-- Urgent

GCDream05

Registered Users (C)
I received FP for myself and Wife. I just returned from vacation but my wife is still in India and will come back in mid-May.
I am planning to return the FP notice asking to reschedule my wife's FP and also write a separate letter explaining that she will not be back till mid-MAY. I don't see any number to call and reshedule her appointment. I will be going and getting my FP done as scheduled. I have checked the posts from people on this forum and taking these steps, please share your experience, or provide suggestions if i am missing any things.

Thanks.

PLease share your experience or provide suggestions if these are the correct steps i am taking. Any response is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey GCDream05,
have you rescheduled for your spouse yet?
I have to do the same thing you are doing.
My attorney will write to ASC that my wife is coming back after March.
but i don't think we can request specific dates.
Pls. let me know how yours progress.

I sent back the notice requesting to reschedule to the address that was specified on the FP notice. I also attached a cover letter mentioning to reschedule in MAY.
Also, when i went for my appointment, i let the officer know about this and they mentioned that i need to send the FP notice requesting reschedule (as i already did).
Today i also called up USCIS and asked the consequences of rescheduling and they said this will delay my wife's case.

Hope this helps... Also please share what your lawyer suggests/finds out.