Reschedule Biometics... Please Help

hudakchullu

Registered Users (C)
Hey Gurus,

My wife and daughter are in india, I would like their biometrics to be rescheduled. How can I do it ? Does any one has/was in the same situation ? Please help... I have very less days till our appointment.

Thanks in advance,
Hudakchullu.

you can do rescheduling only once.

Hudakchullu,

Write a letter mentioning the situation about your wife and kid, requesting them to reschdule their FP(you can mention as 3 months as i have done in my case). This rescheduling can be done one and only once. After the specified period they will send you same letter with new FP dates. You need
2 things,

1. Signed FP notice letter(make a note in it too at the bottom of the letter).
2. Letter mentioning for postponement.

hope this helps you, all the best,

-GCFever007.

Letter

The local USCIS office has send a letter to me stating that my wife and daughter can come any wednesday after the initial appointment date and get the biometric done. But it should be done within 84 days after the initial appointment date.

This rule applies to all local centers, they used to print on the ASC appointment notice before but for some stupid reason stopped printing.

Thanks for your help.
Hudakchullu.

i did not take my Fp(bio metrics) on the scheduled date. I attended for fp one week before the time limit(84 days).They asked me to attend on any wednesday if i miss the original scheduling date. But they allowed me to attend on friday.