Request to forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo ramanathasunda - get a life macha - or i'll have to come over yonder and show u how to - btw, figure who this is. U R worst nightmare - and for the rest of u morons - get a life as well :)
ROMBLMAO!!!!!! -

just kiddin y'll - i hardly ever get in here - dont really care - started this shiiit(GC) in sept'96 - btw - my 3rd ead just got rejected cos my company misspelled $120/- - it read- one hundred and tweny dollars. so i will just have to send it back - the way things are goin i guess i am waiting for my son to adopt me and get me a friggin green card.

So guys i think i'm gonna start posting - and i'm sure i'll drive u'll crazy :)
Sunda - i am waiting for u r call - for the daily update. BTW, we need to kick some A$$$ of them silent browsers silently.

later duuuuudes

Originally posted by SydneyRacquelle
We have done all the work and posted info for the past few years and these silent browsers have sucked up all of this information and contributed nothing until now!

wow wow ... what kind of attitude is this? what valuable works have you done?

with the unpredictable TSC, i post when i have NEW info to share. i am no expert and i don't have a lot of time hanging around.

i don't feel was offended being called "silent browser" -- tons of them out there. but to someone with you attitude out there, i am leaving.

bye guys! gooooood luck!!!

still waiting...for approval

(please don't reply because i will not come back again - count on my word!)

please!!!!!!!!
pleeeeeeeeez!!!!
Dont go! Dont gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hey if u post AAAAAgain i'll send u a 5 X 7 JANET JACKSON BOOB'S PIC
how about that :)

take it easy duuude. :)
plez dont leave some of us junior members on our own :(

later

This "silent browser" thing is getting a bit out of range.
Please think about it: No matter how senior you are, you was a silent browser at the beginning. Everybody grows from silent browser -> Junior -> Member -> Senior....

So if you have an attitude towards silent browsers, you have an attitude towards your old self :D

This thread is getting hot...

Take it easy guys /gals. Cool down.

Here is some 'light' thread....
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.