Request to All : Call IIO/Check AVM.

Re: Talked to IIO on 07/30 at 4:15PST

Originally posted by oakland
WAC-01-286
FP : Feb 8
Case assigned : June 27

Approval......how long after case assigned? Already been more than 4 weeks.

Hey Oakland, Congrats. That is good news. The rule is that the IIO needs to make some kind of decision in 30 days of assigning a case. That decision could be Approval/RFE/Re-assign to another IIO. Hope that answers ur Q.

PS: I ain't a lawyer, do your own research.

Oct 01 filing / Got interview message last week

Interview scheduled in SFO. Dont know the details yet.

Re: Oct 01 filing / Got interview message last week

Originally posted by king0405
Interview scheduled in SFO. Dont know the details yet.

Does the AVM says you have an interview sched.? When is it scheduled? Please post any other details you can of your case. RD/ND/WAC-XXX/EB123/Did you ever change jobs? AC21? Etc. etc. Thanks

Still waiting: 999 days is not there

I checked the AVM last night.....the only think was that 999...days wait message was not included. It simply said that processing has resumed after FP results were received in April.

WAC 02-5****

I plan on checking some random WACs to see what they say tonight.

Will post the results.

Lets keep faith that our approvals will come sooner then expected. Frankly, after all the agony, I wonder how great the excitement might be for getting approved. For me, during my long 140 wait (people who had filed later then me were getting approved all over), no RFEs, when the approval did come, it was exciting but full of somber feelings.

So I have tried to change my expectations this time around. When it happens, it happens (although sometimes its hard to do).

I do wish (and pray) for everyone to get their approvals sooner rather then later (including my own).

AmitB:)