Request for PR Card Info

Udupi

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Iam Indian Citizen, Canadian Landed Immigrant and working in US. I have an Approved H1 (from F1 to H1) and my spouse H4 by INS.

We are presently living in US and my spouse is studying on H4. We want to apply for PR Card in Canada. B'coz of US - Canada Visa issues, would it be a problem to get H1, h4 VISA Stamping @ Toronto. I heard Canadian permanent resident and working in US get a visa stamping without any trouble. In my case I haven't established residence in canada.

Can we apply for Canadian PR Card by staying in US ? or is it possible that if only I come Canada get visa stamp and apply for my spouse's PR Card in Canada along with mine ?

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Thank you
Udupi

We are presently living in US and my spouse is studying on H4. We want to apply for PR Card in Canada. B'coz of US - Canada Visa issues, would it be a problem to get H1, h4 VISA Stamping @ Toronto. I heard Canadian permanent resident and working in US get a visa stamping without any trouble. In my case I haven't established residence in Canada.
--------- You can get it US visa stamp in Canada, take your relevant papers

Can we apply for Canadian PR Card by staying in US?
------- NO, you have to fill up the PR card application and Fee receipt ( to deposit Fee for PR card in Canadian Bank, have to get your passport first page, Landing paper and Photographs to be Notarized in Canada and shoud mail your PR application from Canada
or is it possible that if only I come Canada get visa stamp and apply for my spouse's PR Card in Canada along with mine ?
--- Find some Notary who can stamp your spouse PR application papers in her absence.
What you will do for her photographs?