Request for Evidence of I-585 from NSC

yorkhunter

Registered Users (C)
Hi, folks,

My I-485 was submitted in Dec. 2003, till March 07, my name check at FBI was eventually finished. Two weeks ago I got a letter from NSC which asked more evidence as “Please submit documentary evidence which establishes that you continue to be engaged in the occupation that is the basis of your national interest waiver. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to: a currently dated letter from your present employer; copies of recent and/or ongoing publications or research; copies of recent awards, grants or fellowships; or other such documentation confirming that you intend to carry out the terms and conditions of the underlying Form I-140 immigrant visa petition.”

My NIW was approved at California Service Center in April 2005. But then I changed my job to the current company. My previous employer makes products for security areas, while my reference letters emphasised my skills in video processing/visual computing will be beneficial to national security and education areas. In current company, I still utiized my skills, such as tracking and segmentation, but for the multimedia industry, this time. Actually some of my other reference letters emphasized my skills in visual computing will benefit the national interests, not so emphasized.

I am really worried how to answer the letter from NSC. I have several weakness, such as change of job, change of terms/conditions of NIW. I will thank very much for advices and suggestions from experience folks.

Best,

YH