request for evidence letter from INS??? PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!

sweeta_dd

Registered Users (C)
I applied from COS from F2 to F1

and I got a letter stating the following which I did not understand

I am typing as it is on the letter

1. "Your application indiacates that you have been away from your employment abroad for an extended period of time. Provide documentory evidence to prove that you have been authorized vacation or leave of absense for the period of time already spent in the united states and requested on your application"

what do they want , I resigned after I got my visa .plz help

2.I have this another clause where they want a form I-134 affidavit of support which I already submitted . And this person is my brother(second cousin) in Boston on H1 and they want me to submit legal documentory evidence to illustrate relationship. Now what can legal evidnec be ? I dont have any proof to show the relationship as such ..

3.next is it a good idea to submit a new support letter from a friend wherein I wudnt have to show documentory proof of telationship
wud that be ok to submit another one wherein I already submitted a letter of support from my bro? would that lead to doubts???

Originally posted by sweeta_dd
I applied from COS from F2 to F1

and I got a letter stating the following which I did not understand

I am typing as it is on the letter

1. "Your application indiacates that you have been away from your employment abroad for an extended period of time. Provide documentory evidence to prove that you have been authorized vacation or leave of absense for the period of time already spent in the united states and requested on your application"

what do they want , I resigned after I got my visa .plz help

(I pressume you were employed before you entered the US? If so you need to send the INS a copy of your resignation letter, and also a letter from your previous employed clearly showing your dates of employment with them)

2.I have this another clause where they want a form I-134 affidavit of support which I already submitted . And this person is my brother(second cousin) in Boston on H1 and they want me to submit legal documentory evidence to illustrate relationship. Now what can legal evidnec be ? I dont have any proof to show the relationship as such ..

(The only way to prove the relationship is birth certificates).

3.next is it a good idea to submit a new support letter from a friend wherein I wudnt have to show documentory proof of telationship wud that be ok to submit another one wherein I already submitted a letter of support from my bro? would that lead to doubts???
(I am not sure if your friend can fill out an I-134. Talk to an attorney and see what he/she has to say). Or drop a note to Jim Mills. http://www.jdmillsesq.com