Request for Additional Information

bdkhyd

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I was checking the AVM if something has changed. The message changed yesterday stating that they have mailed a detailed letter explaining what additional information is needed.

I would like to know what exactly are they looking for (Addtional Info).

I had the same issue this week. The request for information will go to your lawyer. This request will detail the exact information they are looking for. I believe the request takes 5-10 days to reach your lawyer.

Good luck!

Well keep all docs ready, and send it ASAP...ur FP2 is done..and just this RFE to respond and hope ur approval comes soon.
Good LUck

bdkhyd,

As mentioned the RFE will go to your lawyer and will contain all the details.
However, based on employement 485 RFE's that I have seen, keep the following at hand so you can send it as soon as possible.
You may be asked for all or only some of the following.

- Copy of your last years Tax Returns.
- Copy of your W2
- At least Last 6 months worth of Paystubs
- Employement Letter (if your lawyer is company based then they will prepare this letter - else get it from your HR - should state the length of your employement, title and salary scale)

Good Luck....

Need additional information

Hi All,
Thanks for your prompt replies. I would like to find out some more details regarding the additional information that BCIS has asked for. Do I need to mail teh information directly to BCIS or mail to the attorney.

Mail your details to your atternoy...

What for your atternoy is there??? simply to file ?

The atternoy should take care of submitting the RFE.

thanks
Sg

bdkhyd,

Once your lawyer gets teh RFE - they will most probably call you and tell you what they require from you.

You will then gather all that is required and send it to your lawyer who will then put it into the required format and send it with all required letters etc.

Don't worry - if the lawyer is a good one - they will not spin you around. Just follow up with the lawyer a few days later to check if they received everything you had sent and if anything is missing. Thsi will also let them know that you are waiting for it to be sent to BCIS.

Good Luck