Request for additional Info(I-485) NSC

may0503

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got emails asking for additional evidence for my self and my spouse, did any of you received requests for additional information on both the primary and the spouse applications. Please update with your experiences.

Thanks,

Yes I have rfe for me and my spouse

Yes I have rfe for me and my spouse . waiting for snail mail

may0503 said:
Hi,

I got emails asking for additional evidence for my self and my spouse, did any of you received requests for additional information on both the primary and the spouse applications. Please update with your experiences.

Thanks,

WOW, you and I have same dates and today my and my wife both got RFE so now i can say they are working May 03 cases. waiting for mail...... let me know what your RFE is about and I will do the same

I got RFE from NSC for my I-485 on 12/13/04 . It is EB3 case and my priority datae is > Jan1 2002 . so whatz going to happen to these kind of cases ?? Will they process after Jan 1 2005 ( I mean RFE response) ?? Pls advice

For my RFE please see the signature. For my spouse case they asked to provide evidence of continued marital relationship with the primary applicant. We submitted birth certificate of child, Apartment lease, Joint bank account statement, etc..

Kanadian said:
could you post details of your RFE?
My RFE :
1. Affidavit of BC
2. reason and more evidence for name mismatch in passport/visa and 485 petition. (i changed to firstname, middlename, last name format by expanding my initials after coming to the US)

my spouse's (primary applicant) RFE:
1. Current Employment letter from prospective employer.
2. Company's ability to pay
3. reason and evidence for Parent's name mismatch (initials) in BC and 485 application
4. Affidavit of BC

nsc121901 ,
How did you know your name check done on the date you were mentioned in your signature. Is there any we can call them and enquire. If you have the phone number, please give so.