Request for Additional Evidence Sen

kkebero

Registered Users (C)
Hi There,

Today(Jan 12, 2009) i received this email from USCIS-NSC: 'Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent'

I have submitted my medical with the application. I am nervous as to what else the RFE can be for?

i will Keep you updated when i got the copy of the RFE.

Thanks guys
LUD: Oct 03/Oct 05 2008
RFE requested: Jan 12, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Just update on the RFE:

saw another soft LUD on Jan 13, 2009.

still waiting for the RFE regular mail....

Update on RFE

Today, Jan 16, 2009, i got the paper copy of RFE (email sent on Jan 12, 2009). Here is all the info about it:

A. What it is about?-: The copy of X-ray report is missing from i-693.
B. When is the deadline: April 08, 2009.
C. What is included in the RFE:
• Cover page with bar-code. To be placed on the top of the RFE response. If this page is not included with the response case will be DENIED.
• One page attachment about what is missing and instruction: Form i-693 did not include X-ray report
• Sealed original i-693 envelope, with my A# and Name written on it and to be opened by the civil surgeon and returned with X-ray report attached
• Blank envelope with address of NSC for returning the RFE.

D. So, how this happened or how I missed it?

When i took the medical test (TB skin test=5mm), the civil surgeon made the following mistakes:
• When i opened my copy of i-693, i noticed that it is filled on the old form. I printed out the new copy from USCIS website and told him to update his files and forms.
• He took a week to transfer from the old form to the new one. When i asked him a copy of the new form i-693(completed one), he responded it is the same as the old one, so i don't need a copy. So, i agreed(my mistake). If i insisted, i would have seen that the x-ray report is missing.

E. So, what Next?
Go get the x-ray report (signed by the radiologist) and attach it with i-693 and FedEx it on Jan 17, 2009.

So be careful when you are doing your medical exam. Check everything.

I would have been greened on Jan 12, 2009 :) had it not been for the CS messing up the medical.

Good luck.

Update....

RFE send via USPS express mail, it reached NSC on Jan 20, 2009 at 4:23 am. Hard LUD and CIR email on Jan 20, 2009.

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

Waiting for the decision....