Request for additional evidence on 485

U_take_it_easy

Registered Users (C)
Folks
Need you help understanding this message, what could it be, this is future GC
case details, any body got the same message, any comments appreciated.

PD sep 2003.
vsc-> tsc

"we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service."

thanks
utie

In general, the RFE will go to your attorney. Please give a head-up to the your attroney and get the RFE details soon. Now, USCIS is issuing only 30 days to respond it.

I have not received my RFE from my attorney after 18 days of RFE issue date and have to complete it within 12 days.

In my case, I have tried TSC-IO and info pass to get the RFE. But looks like both of them do not have the RFE details in my case.

In general, 485RFE will be medical test, Educational evaluation, Birthcertificate, I-94 (port of entry from the day you landed in US), etc.

Try to get more details from this forum for RFE for additional details.

let us know the detail of RFE when you get it.
we could provide any valuable advice as per the RFE(EVL, marriage certificate, birth certificate, prove status for specific period of time etc...)

usrh1b:

In general, the RFE will go to your attorney. Please give a head-up to the your attroney and get the RFE details soon. Now, USCIS is issuing only 30 days to respond it.

I have not received my RFE from my attorney after 18 days of RFE issue date and have to complete it within 12 days.

In my case, I have tried TSC-IO and info pass to get the RFE. But looks like both of them do not have the RFE details in my case.

In general, 485RFE will be medical test, Educational evaluation, Birthcertificate, I-94 (port of entry from the day you landed in US), etc.

Try to get more details from this forum for RFE for additional details.

Don't waste time. Keep calling until you get a helpful customer rep. Also,try to reach directly, the immigration officer.

Folks
Need you help understanding this message, what could it be, this is future GC
case details, any body got the same message, any comments appreciated.

PD sep 2003.
vsc-> tsc

"we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service."

thanks
utie
don't worry. give it couple of days and be in touch with your attorney, since the RFE will probably go to him. Start calling TSC after 10 days from the date they sent the RFE if you still haven't got it. It's probably something minor, relax :)

thak you all for your suggestions

i called my attorney y'day morning as usual they are not aware, but surprisingly the office assistant sent me a actual rfe via email by afternoon..which is really cool,looks like the uscis sent a fax to the attorney not sure on attorney's request or its the new process. . the officer is requesting more evidence like
  • EVL
  • All non immigrant visa petitions approved.
  • and officer is specifically looking for first I797
  • and I94. front and back

question guys
----------------
the EVL should it be a new one or the one from before. i was thinking more in the lines of a new one to show that the position is still available with current date and prolly the same details(like salary, job desc...). am i in the rite direction ?

folks pls advise

thanks
utie.