Request for additional evidence for I-485

If you put in ur applicaiton that there was no I-94 Issues. Send your initial qpplication with that highlighed. Dont worry some ass is working on ur case so he hasn't looked at your case..

Send them a letter with your evidence what you put in ur application and make sure you keep a copy & fedex it get a receipt.!!

question for Alan, Jack and Shamshon

Before approving your cases, did the BCIS ask any of you for proof of original admission to the United States?

Re: question for Alan, Jack and Shamshon

Originally posted by Gilbert
Before approving your cases, did the BCIS ask any of you for proof of original admission to the United States?

No. They asked only for the supplemental form to I-693. Albeit they were not asking for a complete medical exam, I decided to go over the entire medical exam again because I had lost contact with the physician that performed the original exam when we were living in other state. That was all.
I am still curious, who sent your plastic card NSC or your local INS office?

Originally posted by alanpero2
Originally posted by rik-tik-tak
Thanks for the replies.

I actually don't have two I-94's and that seems to be the problem. I was inspected on land check point and no I-94 was issued at this time.

In the asylum application, the lawer recorded inspected by INS and no I-94 issued. I was given one after the asylum approval (attached to the official letter). On the asylum interview, I told the story to the INS officer and showed my WSA passport with which I entered. So there's nothing more I can show or send.

I am trying to figure it out, how to explain all this again to Nebraska and if they are going to be satisfied of all this and not going to reject my application.

If someone had such problems before, please let me know.

Thanks

Yes, they want the original I-94 (the one supposed to be issued when you were admitted, not the want you got with your asylum approval). All you need to do is explain clearly that you were inspected at the border no I-94 was issued at that time and send a notarized copy of your passport showing your admission. Mention that you explained this during your asylum interview. They want to know for how long you were admitted and check it out with the date you applied for asylum.
I dont think you will have any problem.
Good luck

There isn't even stamp in my WSA passport. The immigration officer on the border has not seen such passport before and just let me go, w/o stamping or issuing I-94. I have my national passport with which I arrived in Mexico, but no USA stamps there either.

Anyone else had to do this before? Seems I am the only one around with this problem.

Thanks for the posts and the help everyone.

:)

There isn't even stamp in my WSA passport. The immigration officer on the border has not seen such passport before and just let me go, w/o stamping or issuing I-94. I have my national passport with which I arrived in Mexico, but no USA stamps there either.

Anyone else had to do this before? Seems I am the only one around with this problem.

Thanks for the posts and the help everyone.

:)

Bear in mind that you dont have other option than explaining them what exactly happened when you crossed the border, and document everything as much as possible. Prepare your response and make it review by a competent lawyer and double check with a second and third opinion if possible.
Good luck

Thanks for the advice. I drafted a statement explaining everything in details, but seems I will need an additional help.

BTW that's what I am going to do - consult the lawyers. I was able to do everything up till now by myself, but that require some legal help.

:(

Thanks for the advice. I drafted a statement explaining everything in details, but seems I will need an additional help.

BTW that's what I am going to do - consult the lawyers. I was able to do everything up till now by myself, but that require some legal help.

:(

I would have done the same if I were in your situation. It wouldnt surprise me if you get contradictory opinions. Good luck