Request expedite due to USCIS's error?

Bystander6

Registered Users (C)
Here is my story:

My name check is cleared on 10/19/2007 confirmed by congressman's office. I also received a service request response from USCIS dated 12/12/2007. Here is the statement.

"Your case is currentlly under review, You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

Howerver, I called TSC and the IO told me that there is a note in my case saying "visa number is not available". My PD is current and I-485 RD is 6/21/2007 (current also). This is apprently a USCIS's mistake to put my case in a wrong category. Here is my question. Since USCIS's error is one of the criteria to request for expedite, Would I be able to request for expedite due to this USCIS error? If yes, how would I be able to do that? Any comment is welcome. Thanks.

Here is my story:

My name check is cleared on 10/19/2007 confirmed by congressman's office. I also received a service request response from USCIS dated 12/12/2007. Here is the statement.

"Your case is currentlly under review, You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

Howerver, I called TSC and the IO told me that there is a note in my case saying "visa number is not available". My PD is current and I-485 RD is 6/21/2007 (current also). This is apprently a USCIS's mistake to put my case in a wrong category. Here is my question. Since USCIS's error is one of the criteria to request for expedite, Would I be able to request for expedite due to this USCIS error? If yes, how would I be able to do that? Any comment is welcome. Thanks.

If you have a lawyer seek his/her help. If not, contact your local congressman and explain the situation. And write to as many people as you can think of Ombudsman, FL, VC, TSC Director etc.

I got a letter with similar response for N-400 "We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has cause a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6months, please call customer service".