Reporting a Asylee , please help!

iml3g3nd

There is this person who took asylum here in states and is now permanent resident. He took asylum here on fear of prosecution in home country. Though in truth there was no threat to him in his home country. But as it happens he conned US immigration into this.

But now he has gone back to his home country couple of times in last couple of years to attend weddings and other stuff. But last time when he went there he tried to threaten somebody. And now when he got back to US he has been harassing a family back in his home country by threatening them over the phone and try to defame them through facebook etc.

We are trying to get it reported back there in his home country. Using call record etc as evidence and even have witnesses to his presence there in last couple of years. He did not have compelling reason to return but he did and i believe hie did so on basis of some sort of illegal passport or other way because he did not have a passport of his home country initially but he obtained it somehow.

Now i wanted to know how and where i can report this person here in US , so Immigration authority can look into his case and see why he traveled and if he should have traveled back to his home country.
And would it make any difference because he is involved in threatening someone in his home country. I can get a police report from his home country.

So please if someone knows what steps should i take and where i can report this person , please lemme know.

Seems this is a personal revenge mission to sabotage his status. Live your life man/woman and life will be less stressful.
I do not recommend reporting him.Why did you not report him when he was applying for asylum?

^^^ That is your opinion. You dun know the truth. If someone is threatening your family , would you just live your life so it could be less stressful?

Jojos is right, it looks like a personal issue, be careful, revenge, envy and evilness are boomerangs, they always return to its thrower!

Jojos and ivanlozada etc have given you good advices. Negative thinking doesnt let negative thinkers live peacefully. Life is too short. Make it beautifull, help others

i have to agree, sabotaging and destroying people life is really mean spirited and evil thing, what you need to do is to walk away from problems , singh6 is correct life is short
enjoy life