Reply to RFE

No Title

You should expect your GC in 20-25 days WhereIsGC from 05/21. It may be sooner if INS decides to approve old cases first as is currently the rumor.

Mine was sent on 05/10. Looks like INS is working on RFE cases.

No Title

We sent the RE to the INS address. Not to an officer.

INS received RE on 04/11 according to UPS. But it went into the system on 05/21.

Thanks Again. Hope we all get our approvals soon.

No Title

hi WherelsGc,

I got to know from AVM that my response to RFE was received on 5/22/01(sent on 4/12/01). I have one question for you,

my response was sent to,

P.O. Box 10590
attn: RFE
Laguna Niguel,CA

Do you know the P.O.BOX number your response were sent to? I am a little curious about why it\'s 10590, not 10485.

Thanks,
anna

No Title

For amended I-140 RFE cases, do we respond to the RFE along with the approved amended I-140?

No Title

hi chennu
is there a chance after replying to rfe whether will get an interview?
i got an rfe for 3yrs w2 and recent employment letter from the employer and i submitted my rfe on feb12 2001 AVM says that they received it and the preliminary processing time is zero days.this message is confusing becos it doesnot say it is approved and it says written decision will be mailed. i am worried if i will get an interview or not.any advice on this? please help.
regards
bala

No Title

My I-485 AVM was also updated for RFE reply. It said that the reply was received on 05/25 which was sent on 04/17. Hope INS does rest of the things at a better speed.

No Title

sandy boy, you got RFE for amended I-140 right?

When u replied to your RFE, did you also submit your approved amended I-140 already?

Or did u just submit a reply saying that you opt for the amended I-140 track (as opposed to waiting for AC21 regulations)?

No Title

Hello Bala,

I am not sure why you are asking whether you will get an interview. My lawyer told me once they ask your W2\'s and other stuff is because they wanted to make sure you are still with that company, most of the time the RFE for this comes only for old cases. Why don\'t you call INS and find out.

Also, looks like I am the only person who replied directly to INS Officer, that\'s strange. My lawyer told me the INS officer has asked for it and we are directly sending it to him.

I got mine on 4/12 , replied on 4/20 and INS received on 4/23 according to the certificate (mail). The AVM is still saying on 4/12 they sent me papers.

No Title

Amended I-140 is an changed I-140 reflecting company mergers (successor-in-interest). Usually there\'s a name change that alerts INS to issue an RFE for an amended I-140.

No Title

My new I-140 is already in progress with the new (takeover) company. All I think the attorney did was to send the copy of I-140 receipt as a RFE reply. My I-140 is still in progress. I do not know how the approval of I-140 will trigger the I-485 but there is nothing I think I can do at this moment other than to wait for I-140 approval.