Reply from Mr. Williams

Here is is:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had applied for adjustment of status in DD-MMMMM-YYYY.
My PD has become current on <date, month>.

Name:
Alien #:
Date of Birth :
Email ID :
Address :
Phone Number :

I would like to know the current status of my application.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

In response, he asked me for the approved I-140 number. So, perhaps, you can provide that as well in your initial email.

gcsfo.

WaitingInHell said:
To All:
I am eagerly waiting to hear from CSC regarding my I485. My PD has become current on March 1st. I also would like to send an email to Mr. Williams. Could anyone please let me know what you request for in the email you send regarding your case.I really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
WaitingInHell

no action after response

I first wrote to Mr. Williams on Dec 17,2005. He replied on Jan 9,2006 when he stated ina very laconic way "should be completed in 60 days". But after sixty days have passed, I sent him another email yesterday with a copy of his reply. I hope I can get good news soon because there was an LUD on 03/06/06 and 03/07/06. Good luck to you all!

Have you got approved? Naga1

Naga1 said:
Hi Vijaym2,

Thanks for your comment, giving some hope after waiting years. Good luck...

My case details:
-----------------
LC -EB3 RD 11/7/2001 AD 12/9/2003
I-140 RD 1/15/2004 AD 3/10/2005
I-485 RD 1/15/2004

Hi, Naga1:
Have u got approved? I got the same msg saying that it should be processed in 30 days.

Ethan

reply from mr. Bueno

Your I-485 has a few issues:

1) Medical examination does not meet the I-485 minimum requirements
2) Your fingerprints resulted in an ident match

Your I-485 is going to be relocated to the District Office in your area for interview and to resolve
all issues that are not clear. You will receive a transfer and appointment notice in the future.

M. Bueno

CSC processing dates

Hi Guys,
What does June 16th 2005 processing date for I-485 mean?
Is it the RDs of applications that have current PDs that have passed name check?

Or is it just some fictitous # thats a place holder??

Also,
How will a move from OR to AZ while working for the same employer affect GC with only I-485 pending?

Thanks

How can i inquire at TSC

Hello friends,

Does anybody know the mail address for TSC to inquire about case
status similar to Mr Wiliams/Bruno's mail addres in CSC i.e CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov.

Thanks in advance.

navdod said:
Hi Guys,
What does June 16th 2005 processing date for I-485 mean?
Is it the RDs of applications that have current PDs that have passed name check?

Or is it just some fictitous # thats a place holder??

Also,
How will a move from OR to AZ while working for the same employer affect GC with only I-485 pending?

Thanks

It is definetely a place holder. If your PD is current and name check has been passed....they are approving cases with 485 RD Sep also. I just recieved my approval message yesterday and 485 RD is Sep 27th.

FBI name check

Hi,

Has anybody contacted congressman to expedite FBI name check?
Can somebody please send the format ?

my email address
bhaidas@hotmail.com

Latest inquiry says my wifes 485 is pending due to FBI name check. Visa number is available for her.

Thx
Satyen