Reply from Congressman

reliance

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I got a second reply from the Congressman.

PD 12/Oct/2000
RD 03/Mar/2002
ND 03/Mar/2002
FP 30/Apr/2002

I would be getting my 2nd FP notice soon and they are processing my papers right now. I dont know what they mean by 'processing my papers'.

If we take Rupnet as a sample, RFEs for JAN-02 will be completed this week and FEB-02 and MAR-02 RFEs should be completed by end of this year. I guess things are not as bad as we think.

Reliance,

Could you elaborate a little? My ND is March 2002. Do you mean They might process my file by the end of the year?

Thanks.

Hi reliance:

you contacted congressman pretty early, didn't they ask you to wait since they are now processing Aug/01 cases? I also have March/02 RD as you but am not sure whether it is good or not to contact a congressman. I would appreciate it if you could share with me your request letter to congressman. BTW, I am from michigan. Thanks a lot.

;)zm38@hotmail.com

I think the next step is your FBI security check which is a loop and can take a fairly long time; at least, this is what we have heard from the others in this forum!! I hope it comes out soon for you. aghajan

where

did you get this information? Anyhow thanks for good news.

My RD Feb 06,2002 and ND is Feb 12 ,2002
thanks
waiting_4_485 till end of the year as you said :)

I contacted the congressman because my FP expired. To contact congressman type www.house.gov and key in your zip code. You will see your rep there. You may email your issues from the web site itself.

http://rupnet.com/immigration/summary.asp?place=101

If you look at the Rupnet summary for NSC, you will see that 60 out of 147 approved and 109 RFEd for DEC-01. That is almost similiar to the months prior. So we can guess that DEC-01 processing 70% done. They have started RFEs for JAN-02 and hope this will be completed this month. In This way they will process most of the Feb-Mar-02 cases by end of this year. This is just rough estimate. Also keep in mind Rupnet is only a small portion of the Applications and many people dont update once they get the GC Approval.