Reply from Congressman "your case was assigned to an officer on 4/28..."

usrfdluj

Registered Users (C)
Hello, experts!

Could someone share your experience / opinion how much longer it is going to take after your I-485 case being assinged to an officer? 2 weeks? 1 month? Myth? :confused:

I got the message from my congressman that my case was assigned to an officer on 4/28. My case is CURRENT, and my Name Check is CLEARED... :)

Thanks a million!

i got the same reply

hi ,

i got the same reply saying my case assinged on 04/04 to adjudicator and still waiting...this wait sucks.

I got a similar message from my congressman.
After 2 days, my I-485 got approved.

If your name check is cleared and the PD is current, I believe you should get the approval soon.

Update: I got RFE

Thanks for your posts! And I am really happy for you for your approval, "waitingwating".

I've got the email yesterday (4 business days after my case was assigned to an officer) for RFE. That's better than nothing. I would really prefer those id10T just approve my case - what more evidence you want????!! You've got them all! My wife and I got our AP/EAD renewed 4 times already, all through my employer. It's a no brainer that I still work for the same employer, and that my wife is still married to me... :mad:

BTW, what else the RFE could be, besides proof of employment and marriage? Anyone got a clue???? Please!!!

It is not the time to celebrate yet, but surely you can plan for a good summer vacation. I think most likely your RFE will be employment verification. Your approval is right at the corner. Congradulations!