Replied to RFE

listmart

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
I received an RFE for employment letter and pay stubs on Feb 5th, my lawyer replied on Feb 9th. My details are EB-3(Oct 96). RD=Sept 7th,99 ND=Sept 27th, 99.

Could anybody tell me if the AVM is updated to indicate that the VSC received the RFE ?

good luck to everyone with their processing..

No Title

listmart,

In your RFE when INS asked you for pay stubs did it ask for time for which pay stubs be provided. Also I am told usually folks on EB2 do not get RFE. Is this true.

thanks

No Title

I do not think so, RFEs are for further evidence. If any category (EB1, EB2 and EB3) GC seeker lacks some documentary proofs he./she may get RFE.

According to my lawyer EB2 cases are more straight forward. So you may not get RFE due to case being tricky.

However, I pray god that none of my friends (you all) visting to this board should get RFE and cases should be approved without futher delay. Already it is late and much of the opportunitis are gone but hope many will come for sure.

Kishan Patel

No Title

Newswami,
I do not know if EB2\'s get RFEs or not. I would think that this is at the dicretion of the immigration officers and we all know that they are not very predictable.
INS did not ask for any specific dates for pay stubs, but asked for 3 recent pay stubs. Hope this info helps you.

listmart