Replied to RFE, it takes 1 to 2 years after that?

LiveAndLetLive

Registered Users (C)
This is the response on USCIS website.

On September 7, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I know it says it wil take less than maximum stated in the message. Does anyone have a general idea as to how much time it may take. Any guess?

Thanking all in advance

For most of the people, it is taking 1 month to get approval. For some people, it takes much longer (varying times). So be hopeful for an approval within a month.

liveandletlive,

For me,They recd RFE response on Sep 1. But status msg didn't change yet

For you the status msg gets updated immediatly?

Last edited by a moderator:
liveandletlive

If possible, can you check who recd at VSC. Is It MERRIHEW ?(you can get by tracking your package thru FedEex/ups/usps track#)

Just i want to make sure mine was recd at correct address

I appreciate your time.

Help Urgent VSC receipt

We are in the same situation, someone at VSC called MERRIHEW signed for our package. Was the package delivered at the right location.

GCPEN said:
liveandletlive

If possible, can you check who recd at VSC. Is It MERRIHEW ?(you can get by tracking your package thru FedEex/ups/usps track#)

Just i want to make sure mine was recd at correct address

I appreciate your time.