Renewed I-94 not returned

aig

Registered Users (C)
My mother visited US in 2002 October, while entering she got only 1 month I-94. then she got an extension for 6 months. While departing she did not return renewed I-94 from bottom part of approval notice. However she did return first I-94 which she got at time of entry.

She is planning to come again this month. Will this create any problem while entering US. Gurus please help

aig said:
My mother visited US in 2002 October, while entering she got only 1 month I-94. then she got an extension for 6 months. While departing she did not return renewed I-94 from bottom part of approval notice. However she did return first I-94 which she got at time of entry.

She is planning to come again this month. Will this create any problem while entering US. Gurus please help

I dont think there will be any problems. The White I-94 Number for your mother should be the same of the Replacement/Renewed I-94 Number. Thus, they will check through that number.

Besides, when I went to India in 2003, I did the same exact thing and I had no problems while returning back!