Renewed I-94 and J-1 visa

Angelika

Hi, I live in Wisconsin and recently received my I-94 form which I had sent to INS to stay longer in USA, it has a stamp "department of homeland security, usa customs and border protection" saying "admitted new" and a date when they signed it (June 27 2008), so does my J-1 visa actually, but there is an empty blank line where it says "until" and no one typed in the date there, should I just type it in or till what day I can legally stay in USA? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I live in Wisconsin and recently received my I-94 form which I had sent to INS to stay longer in USA, it has a stamp "department of homeland security, usa customs and border protection" saying "admitted new" and a date when they signed it (June 27 2008), so does my J-1 visa actually, but there is an empty blank line where it says "until" and no one typed in the date there, should I just type it in or till what day I can legally stay in USA? :confused:

Do not write any thing, this is just your copy and another one in the DOS. Your actual end of stay is what is in your DS2019 and nothing else (visa, I-94, ...etc)