renewal of EAD..need help

kennethski

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone help me.. i am trying to figure out whats the answer to form I765 and on line 15,
15. Current Immigration Status (Visitor, Student, etc.)??

Whats my immigration status? when I only have i-485 pending and don't have any more h1 visa?

Thanks in advance and appreciate any input!

i140 approved feb.13 07
i-485 rd 04/16/07;FD 05/26/07; LUD 05/28/07
AP approved 07/14/07
EAD approved 07/14/07

EAD Renewal via e-File

I have the same question. But I am doing it through e-file.

Can anyone please help me figure what option I need to select on for the following question?

"Current Immigration Status"

I am using EAD and I believe I cannot put H1-B.

Thanks in advance!

I have the same question. But I am doing it through e-file.

Can anyone please help me figure what option I need to select on for the following question?

"Current Immigration Status"

I am using EAD and I believe I cannot put H1-B.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
for the guys who do not know their "current immigration status" i'll recommend to leave it blank and when you send the supporting docs ( copies of : I485 , I130 , passport , last I94 , current EAD ...everything required on aplication ) , the aplication will be completed by the officer incharge of your aplication !!! If they need something else from you , they will send you an RFE ( wich will delay your aplication , so make sure you send everything they need from the start ) , if not , you just have to wait for them to send you the receipt number , and a little while after that the FP notice appointment !!! Once you've done all of these , just wait for aproval date !!! They say that they will process it within 90 days , most of them they are , but there are some exceptions also !!! So do it right from begining , send all docs , and make sure that you do it 120 days before the old EAD expires !!!

Good luck to you all and ..... fast aproval !!!:)

ghebauer

Hi,
for the guys who do not know their "current immigration status" i'll recommend to leave it blank and when you send the supporting docs ( copies of : I485 , I130 , passport , last I94 , current EAD ...everything required on aplication ) , the aplication will be completed by the officer incharge of your aplication !!! If they need something else from you , they will send you an RFE ( wich will delay your aplication , so make sure you send everything they need from the start ) , if not , you just have to wait for them to send you the receipt number , and a little while after that the FP notice appointment !!! Once you've done all of these , just wait for aproval date !!! They say that they will process it within 90 days , most of them they are , but there are some exceptions also !!! So do it right from begining , send all docs , and make sure that you do it 120 days before the old EAD expires !!!

Good luck to you all and ..... fast aproval !!!:)

ghebauer

Thanks a lot ghebauer.