Renewal EAD -Assitance required

good_wait

Registered Users (C)
hi all

can some one pls send me the address where i should be sending the Renewal Form For EAD..

I went on INS web Site and found the application Fees and the Photo requiremeents ..but was not able to find the address where to send the application Form ..if i live in New york and my 485 Service centre is "Vermont"

also pls let me know if I am missing any thing else..for the application ..b'coz the layer wants to charge me $500 for doing this..i am planning to do this myself...

EAD expires 3/25/03

Thanks

Department of Justice
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
Saint Albans, VT 05479

Join 2 pictures, copy of I-485, copy of your previous EAD if any. and check of $120.

good luck.

Leila

ya ..I understand...but I cannot affort to pay to my lawer ..currently...b'coz he is asking too much ..

If you have any information it is appretiated..

thx

I recently sent the EAD application to Vermont, I dont think that is the address.

The Application 765 is on the internet and you can download it.
www.ins.gov.

It has the instructions and the address information.

seems you are right..

I already send my Application to the address mentioned above and via Fed Ex tracking found that it was forwarded to another address...

recvd Recipt from INS though..

----

Hi

If I apply for my EAD extension this week (say by 01/10/03), is there any chance at all that I will get my renewal before March 11, 2003 - the expiry date of my existing EAD

If I dont get my EAD by the, what options do I have to continue working? Thank you.