Remaining Dec\'00 cases

gcpack

Registered Users (C)
Remaining Dec\'00 cases without RFE, let\'s start a fresh thread. Don\'t know why our cases are still in limbo. But many Oct/Nov cases approved last week gives good hope. Looking at the approved Dec/Jan cases, I feel VSC is also checking the PD along with RD because most of the approved cases have earlier priority dates than ours.
Hey, what to do about EAD renewal? It\'s time to apply just before 90 days to expire. I will be waiting another 2 weeks & then apply.
My details
PD 12/99
RD 12/06
ND 12/20
FP 03/01

Good luck !

waiting too

R/d = nov 8- 00
n/d = dec 1- 00
f/p = 4/21
no RFE

lawyer talked to an iio and was told that app is pending with an officer. will check again after 4 -6 weeks.

any progress DEC 00 cases ??

also lets see if we can come up with any pattern for the Delay of our cases ?

Do you guys have a long history of stay in USA....

Just checking to see if that might be causing the delays. Just because
your files may be looking bulky, officer might put them away to get to the easier cases!
Are all your case in "Review" status?

Talked with IIO regarding delay for Dec. cases

I am RD - 11/26/00
ND - 12/04/00

My I 140 was approved on 7/99

In my case the IIO said that since there was a delay between I 140 and I 485 - they had sent the I 140 to their \'holding facility\'. She said that the I 140 had been requested from the holding facility and after that the application will move forward again.
So this may be a reason for some of the other peoples delay...

bulky case

I agree. Called IIO on Oct. 19th. told me case with the officer, but there were lots of stuff in it, it may take a while.

case detail: me + spouse + one kid, status from F2-F1-H1

Mine should be simple

I came here on H1 5 years ago. My I-140 approved in Oct 2000. I don\'t see any reason for nulky file. Just waiting for a lucky day.

Not sure if it\'s bulky

No dependents, so in this sense not bulky but I went through F1-H1B-AOS. As I said before the IIO I spoke to told me the processing speed really depends on how backlogged is the officer that your case is assigned to. Maybe we are all assigned to the same slow officer?...