Relocation to Different Service Center area...

3yrsand waiting

Hi,
Am in MD right now under VSC. 485 filed in sept \'99 and still waiting. Might have to relocate to Atlanta (under TSC) . Will the application be transferred? anyone else had the similar experience? any problem /further delay with this move?

No Title

Hi Bibin Kumar,
Our case was transferred from CSC to VSC because of move. At the time of move we had no idea that the INS don\'t get forwarded and we didn\'t give address change.

But you should be okay if we give the address change letters to the local office, TSC and VSC. And make sure they have really done it. I have seen some people complaining on this board that INS didn\'t promptly make the change. I really don\'t know how to verify it though.

No Title

Hi, in case of moving from one service center to another, what happens to the labor certification ? i thought it\'s specific to particular location. do u guys changed the employer or the same employer but moved to different location.

your reply is very much appreciated

No Title

Remember, GC is for a future job. So, it does not matter where you are now. Your labor is approved so that after GC you will work in that geographical area.