Relocation during LC process

klnr

Hi Gurus,

My company filed my GC Labor in Philly. It went through SESA and it is in Philly DOL now(July 2003).
But my company is asking me to relocate to Maryland (still same company).

What happens to my labor?.

Can I continue on the same labor? Or do I need to apply for LC in Maryland?

There are some folks in the company who's LC is completed, but not filed I-140 and 485 yet. What happens to these cases. Do they nned to apply for 140 and 485 before relocating to Maryland. And what happens if they apply for 140 and 485 after relocating.

Can some one please answer my concerns.

Hi Gurus,

My company filed my GC Labor in Philly. It went through SESA and it is in Philly DOL now (July 2003).
But my company is asking me to relocate to Maryland (still same company).
--------- No problem
What happens to my labor?.
----- Will have no effect on LC moving to MD
Can I continue on the same labor? Or do I need to apply for LC in Maryland?
-------- LC will continue but if you are on H1B then your employer has to get new LCA for MD location because the LCA attached with your H1b petition had different location LC and LCA are different
There are some folks in the company who's LC is completed, but not filed I-140 and 485 yet. What happens to these cases?
---Once LC is approved they should file I-140, I-485, EAD, AP immediately to save the time and get early PD for I-140 and I-485
Do they need to apply for 140 and 485 before relocating to Maryland?
----- Can file before moving to MD or after moving to MD
And what happens if they apply for 140 and 485 after relocating.

---- Nothing happens, if they file now and later move to MD then they have to change address for I-485, EAD, AP because these applications belong to employee, they should update the address with Vermont service center after they get the filing receipt notices and they should also update the new address with NCSC on 1-800-375-5283. They have also to send address change form AR11.
If they file I-485, EAD, AP after moving to MD then they should provide the address of MD on I-485, EAD, and AP. In this scenario no need to change address with service center but one has to file form AR11