relieved

Congrats!

Did you apply recently for EAD or AP? Just trying to see if there's some trend here...

i think there is a trend guys and i have seen this before also, they do look at your case when you renew your ead and ap.

bhoonbhu when was your fp done ?

iknowitall:

I think it only depend on each one's luck. My ND is 11/25/03 and I submit 2nd EAD in Oct 04. Still no news yet.

honeysusu

when did you get your fp done ? it also depends on your fp date because your background check has to be completed before they approve 140/485.

from what i know most of the jan and feb' 04 applicants have their fp done before sept-dec '03 applicants because early this year they changed the policy of sending fp notices instantly.

so that is a criteria too.

iknowitall:

I got my FP done on 5/25/2004. And the result was updated after three days. And after that, nothing. do you know if there is any IL cases has been approved recently?

bhoonbhu:

can you tell us which state that you submit your 140?

Bhoonbhu

Also Bhoonbhu,

did u work for a big corporation?
You dont have to name it if you dont want to.

the reason i asked is that a friend of mine with ND of feb 04
got approved (he worked in a large corporation).
and I am trying to see if there is a corelation.

waitingnwaiting,

"the reason i asked is that a friend of mine with ND of feb 04
got approved (he worked in a large corporation).
and I am trying to see if there is a corelation."

is your friend eb2 or eb3 ?

iknowitall said:
i think there is a trend guys and i have seen this before also, they do look at your case when you renew your ead and ap.

Sep 04

iknowitall said:
honeysusu

when did you get your fp done ? it also depends on your fp date because your background check has to be completed before they approve 140/485.

from what i know most of the jan and feb' 04 applicants have their fp done before sept-dec '03 applicants because early this year they changed the policy of sending fp notices instantly.

so that is a criteria too.

sep 04

iknowitall said:

sep 04

honeysusu said:
iknowitall:

I got my FP done on 5/25/2004. And the result was updated after three days. And after that, nothing. do you know if there is any IL cases has been approved recently?

bhoonbhu:

can you tell us which state that you submit your 140?
do you mean which state the labor was done?

My ND is Nov 21, 2003 EB2
Applied for EAD/AP etc etc on Oct 12th 2004. No news.
No trend ... only luck matters :)