relief at last!

ss_holmes

Registered Users (C)
I just got the 485 approval for self and wife a few mins ago. 5 years of waiting finally has an end.

Thanks to all of you for support and encouragement. There were times when I could not understand why things were not moving, the key i guess (as an afterthought ofcourse) is to let things take their own course.

After the 140 approval, there was no change in 485 till now. No LUD changes either.

Thanks!

Congratulations !!!!! Enjoy The Freedom !!!!

Please provide us your Priority Date. Just want to make sure if TSC is working on the Priority Dates. My PD is Feb'2003 and I-140 was approved on 12/02/2003.

my priority date was Nov 2000. Due to layoffs in my company, DOL had "sent back" all labor applications which were later processed only in 2002.

Don't ask me what "sent back" means. I just know that it is somewhere between withdrawn and rejected, and it took me almost 3 damm years to get the Labor :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ss_holmes,

congrats to u and ur family...it sure has been a long ride for u. btw, was ur wife's dates the same as urs?

thanks.

yes sir.. My wife's 485 dates were the same. My wife and I had different FP dates, but i was allowed to give my FP earlier along with my wife.

Both our 485s were approved on the same day.