Relationship of FP2 and 485 Approval

immigrationcom

Registered Users (C)
Hi! Guys: Received FP2 yesterday. My RD is 01/03 and did my FP1 in May'03. IS there any relationship between FP2 and 485 approval? IC

So your approval is around the corner. Expect the approval within 1-3 months after your 2FP. good luck.

Keep your fingers crossed. You could be approved anytime after FP2. Some luck souls get it faster, but others such as myself are still awaiting. Completed 4 months since FP2. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That all depends on how busy yours I485 adjusting officer and his priorities.
This is my opinion. Good luck bunchofquestion.

It sounds that my I485 adjusting officer is so busy or has other higher priorities. It has been more than 2 months since my FP2.

I am an Apr 03 filer. I did my FP1 in Mar 04. Now, I have a notification to appear for FP (FP2) in Oct 04. But, my wife did not receive any FP2 notification. Is this normal?

ic, did your spouse receive FP2 too?

hakoonamataata...did you LUD change or online message change for 2nd FP or did you just get it by mail....I have hard time understanding how come these guys can send 2nd FP to you when it has been just 6 months since you did your first FP

msomani

msomani said:
hakoonamataata...did you LUD change or online message change for 2nd FP or did you just get it by mail....I have hard time understanding how come these guys can send 2nd FP to you when it has been just 6 months since you did your first FP

msomani
My LUD did change. Also, I got the physical notification in mail. I had tough time grasping that I have to go for FP2 within 6 months. I spoke with my lawyer. She gave me a BS reason that most of the Indian/Pakistani applicants are being asked for FP even before the expiry of prior FP.
Oh! What the heck.. I am going to go for the FP .. cant mess with CIS .. as of now CIS is "maee baap". :)

hakoonamataata said:
I am an Apr 03 filer. I did my FP1 in Mar 04. Now, I have a notification to appear for FP (FP2) in Oct 04. But, my wife did not receive any FP2 notification. Is this normal?

ic, did your spouse receive FP2 too?
hakoonamataata: Both my wife and myself received FP2. Your wife's letter is on the way. Go back to check your mailbox. ic

thanks immigrationcom

my rd 10-01
nd 12-01

fp 1- 1-02
fp 2 - 8-03

I-140 approved 1998 NIW
I-485 ?????????????

hakoonamataata,

Mine is similar to yours - ND May '03, FP1 Mar. '04, FP2 scheduled for Sept 18th. I got FP2 first and after a week, my wife got FP2 on the same date (Sept 18th). I think, your wife will get the Notification, soon. Good Luck.

Jay

Jay_T said:
hakoonamataata,

Mine is similar to yours - ND May '03, FP1 Mar. '04, FP2 scheduled for Sept 18th. I got FP2 first and after a week, my wife got FP2 on the same date (Sept 18th). I think, your wife will get the Notification, soon. Good Luck.

Jay
Thanks, Jay.