Rejection of I-765 "Renewal" for Incorrect Fee Category C11 DED Liberia

The attorney of record never advised that my case was returned along with the fee. I believe I must revoke the G28 for the attorney of record and enter my own G28.

My question is the I-765 form that the attorney originally used is now expired. But according to the instructions, all I have to do is to mail the same package with the correct fee.

Do I have to update the form when I mail the fee and include a new G28?