Rejected!!!

Smita ED

hi all,

my mom's visitor visa application was rejected in 2 minutes flat. the guy asked her how long she wants to stay and who she will be visiting and then without looking at ANY papers rejected her application.

for the next interveiw, will she have to prove any changed circumstances so far as the question of ties to home country is concerned coz that officer did not even look at her papers?

i showed about 15K my bank and she showed property worth 40 lacs. but the darned man did not even see it. can we show the same stuff again?

someone please advice.

Thankyou

same situation

Hi smitha,

I am also in the same situation.when and where was the interview?Did u put translator in between?I don't know what to do?I took in english.Now i am changing to my native language.But the problem is we don't have dates upto september.Anyway good luck next time

Sree

My parents visa was rejected similarly in Chennai. I took an appointment again in my native language. I was only able to get a date of Sep'26. We'll see what happens this time. I am not sure why they do this at times. The only thing I can think of is something in the DS-156 application raised a red flag. Can you folks think of anything in there? For my parents, my Dad's passport was issued at an Indian Consulate outside the country(actually, a Middle-Eastern country) and it had a validity of 20 years. That is the only sensible reason I can think of. I've asked my Dad to apply for a 10 year passport since that is being advised by a lot of people.

many times the rejection cause because of Age, good chances are if parents are above 60.

but still there is nothing sure...visa will be issued...

there is nothing, not at all any reason,why are they refusing to parents to visit there children....

Is'nt it crazy.....right..