Rejected many times with overstayed

khir2u

Hello

I am Syrian living in UAE i have visited U.S back in 2001 and overstayed for 1 year and half legally due car accident happened to me

i showed all the documents by lawyer and Doctor to approve my case

i got denied 3 times in Damascus ( US EMBASSY ) AND 1 time in Abu Dhabi

my family living in the U.S and want to visit them

last interview i made , i have tried to show them and present my Employment Documents , tenant contract , Bank statement...

but the first question was why i have not applied from Dubai since my resident place in Dubai

i am not sure if they put me in Banned List for 10yrs even i was legally overstayed

but the answer was always the same my social ties in U.S are stronger than my Home Country

my Question please : the 10 yrs now has been already gone since i returned Back home in 2002 is there any chance to get B VISA again ?? and what is the chances since i am Syrian and unable to bring my family to UAE as they are not giving visas to Syrians anymore
in UAE

2nd Question : if my parents applied for me in immigration for GC can i be still apply for B1/B2 Visa ?

3rd Question : how long will takes to get the GC for Syrians as we do have war going in our home country and living in another country

(( I MEANT MY FAMILY IN U.S : PARENTS , BROTHERS , SISTER , UNCLES AND AUNTS ))

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Q1: You have completed your 10 year ban. However, whenever you apply for a US visit visa you will need to overcome immigrant intent [214(b)].
Q2: If your parents sponsor you for a GC, it will become nearly impossible for you to secure a B-2 visa while the immigrant visa petition is running its course.
Q3: How long the GC process will take depends on who is your GC sponsor. Family? Employer? DC lottery? It varies.

my Question please : the 10 yrs now has been already gone since i returned Back home in 2002 is there any chance to get B VISA again ?? and what is the chances since i am Syrian and unable to bring my family to UAE as they are not giving visas to Syrians anymore
in UAE

2nd Question : if my parents applied for me in immigration for GC can i be still apply for B1/B2 Visa ?

3rd Question : how long will takes to get the GC for Syrians as we do have war going in our home country and living in another country

Thnks to reply

Thank for the reply my family will sponsor me and they are US citizen

Regard first question I have tried to show them my documents but they refused I don't know why and they might want to see me married to try to guarantee I'm coming back which I don't want to get married now what other advices you can provide please ?

Thanks again

Which family member? Parent or sibling? Sponship times differ depending on who the sponsor is.

Regarding overcoming "immigrant intent", that will be a challenge for you given the fact how much family you have in the US, your marital status and your citizenship.

Thank for the reply my family will sponsor me and they are US citizen

Regard first question I have tried to show them my documents but they refused I don't know why and they might want to see me married to try to guarantee I'm coming back which I don't want to get married now what other advices you can provide please ?

Hello Triple Star

Hello Triple Star

Thanks again for your reply

I meant my family my father and mother are GC will become US citizen in sep but my sibling are already US citizen
What is the best way to start applying for GC

Regard to overcome immigrant for B2 visa : I'm happy in my life in UAE need only to see my family and for travel matter it's very easy for me since I do work for biggest airline company
Hope they can understand that at the embassy .