Reissue B1/B2

nitu

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My Brother had ten years multiple entry B1/B2 visa issued in 1999 untill 2009 at Delhi Embassy.

Unfortunately, he lost his passport somewhere, and at the same day he lost his passport he complained to local police and immigration police and as well he rightaway went to U.S. consulate to inform them. They said they have put his control no. of visa, from the photo copies fo his passport and visa, and passport no. into there database so that no body can use it .They also told him to reapply visa as soon he got new passport on the basis of his old passport.

My question is what documents he has to summit along with his visa forms,police reports and photo copies of his all U.S. visas.

Thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by nitu
Hi All,

My Brother had ten years multiple entry B1/B2 visa issued in 1999 untill 2009 at Delhi Embassy.

Unfortunately, he lost his passport somewhere, and at the same day he lost his passport he complained to local police and immigration police and as well he rightaway went to U.S. consulate to inform them. They said they have put his control no. of visa, from the photo copies fo his passport and visa, and passport no. into there database so that no body can use it .They also told him to reapply visa as soon he got new passport on the basis of his old passport.

My question is what documents he has to summit along with his visa forms,police reports and photo copies of his all U.S. visas.

Thanks in Advance.

Most likely it will be treated like a new visa application. All the requirements of a new visa applies except that he may be eligible to use drop box facility.