Registration process in AP state pharmacy council

r2d2

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I finished by B\'pharm and am in the US, i didnt register as pharmacist in india. But now I want to write FPGEC. Could anyone help me on how to apply for Registered Pharmacist in Hyderabad. The necessary documents and all things that I need to know. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

No Title

hi,i think u need ur degree certificate.until the university issued the certificate provisional certificate will be fine.in addition to that u need four years mark list,some photos. i think u should submit these documents in person (b\'cos they need ur signature there).i donot know the new requirements but this is the situation when i registered(2000).hope it will help.

thank you

Thanks for the info. Do you know the exact location of the AP state pharmacy council. Will there in 2 weeks. So will go in person and submit papers. Do they have a website. Do we need signatures from college principal etc?

No Title

hi,as i remember it was in 21st century complex(i forgot which floor),opposite intermediate board,nampally.if u r going to hyd it is better to get good standing certificate also along with registration certificate in sealed envelopes.
they do not need any college principal\'s signature.all they do is send ur identity to ur college and conform as u r a pharmacy student &pass the exams.it will take little time.u have to go there in person otherwise they will not accept ur application,good luck

hii
i am mamatha.completed my masters in pharmacy..after completing my bpharmacy i got pharmacist license from andhra pradesh pci.. now i am trying to go to canada..while processing i realised that my signature in passport and license certificate is different...plz suggest me is there any option to change my signature in pharmacy license certificate..