Registration on USCIS site

abcd101

Registered Users (C)
I noticed several people reporting approvals after registering with USCIS ( Including me EB2 ND 08/05/03).
Wondering if there is a bug in the system that generates emails and status change without actually having anything to do with the application/case.
Are there any people, who have registered in past 3-4 days and have not received any status update ( any ND) on their cases.
And I noticed this specifically for Vermont service center cases.
BTW, I received atleast 5 emails on my approval so most definately there is some bug somewhere.

Comments..?

I registered on Monday, April 19th 2004, but I haven't received any email from BCIS.

- shailshah
------
RD 09/25/2003
ND 09/29/2003

Registered this monday 4/19/04; no emails received from USCIS; not even a confirmation about registration.

- SafeNH

Registered a couple days ago. No email. Also, the last time the case was touched is still the same as the Notice Date (10/23/04).

ETA

hi,

I am trying to register as a applicant and the terms and condition page is coming blank..trying from three days,, anybody face this problem?? ..any suggestions...thanks

Originally posted by rock1
hi,

I am trying to register as a applicant and the terms and condition page is coming blank..trying from three days,, anybody face this problem?? ..any suggestions...thanks

Same problem here. I am running Linux, but I tried changing the browser (konqueror) ID to "IE on a Mac" and nothing changed (except that the login page no longer shows the insulting "you need to upgrade your browser" red message). I tried disabling javascript pop-up blocking, and that didn't help either :( (Not to mention that I tried avery linux web browser)

If you have a popup blocker(yahoo blocker did same for me), you will not see the page. It is a separate page which pops-up on which you accept the conditions. Disable popup blocker while registration. Hope it helps.

I was on vacation and did not follow this forum for few weeks. What is this registration you guys are talkin about?? Can someone reply with a link to this please...

Thanks, Appreciate it.

aks999

Last edited by a moderator:
it was the pop-ups!

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
Disable popup blocker while registration. Hope it helps.

Thank you so much Jharkhandi! I did it again and now I could register with no problems. I made a mistake the first time I meant to disable pop-ups ...

Re: it was the pop-ups!

Originally posted by mendieta
Thank you so much Jharkhandi! I did it again and now I could register with no problems. I made a mistake the first time I meant to disable pop-ups ...

Guapo de las Pampas realmente luchaba con el USCIS! :D

De Nada!

Deséele una aprobación rápida.