Registration no

mamata

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
I got my registration number yesterday .I was wondering if anybody has given the test,if so please can i get some information .I am working has a pharmacy technician in a retail pharmacy.

Thanks in advance

mamata

No Title

Hi everyone!
      This is Siri here.I have a doubt regarding the approval process for fpgee.I have got an intimation from nabp asking me to send the attested photocopy of my registration certificate within 2 months . Do we get the letter of acceptence first and then the ATT(authorisation no.)or do we get the authorisation to test(ATT) straight away??If we do get the letter of acceptence first, then how many days approx. does it take to get our authorisation no.?Could any one clarify my doubt regarding this.Bye!
 Thanks in advance
  Siri.

No Title

Hi mamata,
   This is archana here.Please let me know can one work as a pharmacy tech without FPGEE.
Thanks.

No Title

Hi Archana,
 If u have greencard u can work has pharmacy technician.If u dont have then American drug stores sponsor (Sav-on,Albertsons or Lucky) H1 visa ,just check with them.Tell them clearly that u r a pharmacist from India and taking the exam this year.If u have any questions please mail me ,so that i can help u

Bye
mamata

No Title

Hi Mamata,

Just saw your message. I am in Los Angeles, CA. Still waiting to hear from the board about the approval. Where are you from? Do you know any one working as Technician or Intern in California on a H1. I am actually looking for such information and would be glad to hear from you. Can you please give me your mail id; mine is anusiri@hotmail.com .
   BTW how are you preparing for the exam. I am studying Morris Cody material and Leon Shargel mainly as some of my seniors did.

Thanks,
-Sirisha

No Title

Siri,

I am getting papers together to apply for the FPGEE, saw your note that NAP asking the attested photocopy of the registration certificate? How exactly are you going to get the regerstration attested? so that I can send them mine correctly.
Appreciate if you can help!

Thanks.

Sreenivas.

No Title

Hi Ganman!
    I am sending the registration certificate attested and sealed by the registrar of the pharmacy council.I am a registered pharmacist of A.P,India.The registrar of the council is directly sending the attested copy to the fpgec.I am yet to hear from fpgec regarding the document I have sent .How is the preparation going on for the exam?? The process itself is taking hell of a time.I hope everything goes fine with ur application process.And also do send the pharmacy transcripts in the same fashion as the registration certificate or else the fpgec is going to delay the process of approval.Ok, then..
  Bye!
  Siri.

No Title

Siri,

Thanks for the information, I have not yet applied and not started preparing for the exams yet! which books are you studying for the exams, I have old notes of Morris-Cody and Leon Shargel, are those good enough?

Regards.

Sreenivas.

No Title

Hello Siri,

My name is Pallavi and I want to know how to send attested and sealed registration certificate directly from Pharmacy council of India. I\'m also a registered pharmacist in A.P India. I came to know from my friends that they are not giving any sealed or attested registered certificate in hand. If you send directly from the council itself how the FPGEE can track it to our application sent from here.

Right now I don\'t have convocation or degree certificate. Can I send sealed and attested provisional certificate.

I appreciate your help in this. Thanks in advance

regards
Ashok Javvaji

No Title

My name is Pallavi and I want to know how to send attested and sealed registration certificate directly from Pharmacy council of India. I\'m also a registered pharmacist in A.P India. I came to know from my friends that they are not giving any sealed or attested registered certificate in hand. If you send directly from the council itself how the FPGEE can track it to our application sent from here.

Right now I don\'t have convocation or degree certificate. Can I send sealed and attested provisional certificate.

I appreciate your help in this. Thanks in advance

regards
Ashok Javvaji

No Title

Hi Pallavi!
       It is absolutely true that the registrar is not at all willing to give us the attested and sealed photocopy of the reg. certificate and it seems he is insisting the certified doc. be sent to the fpgec directly from the pharmacy council.So, my certified doc. was sent thru speed post to the fpgec.It seems my Dad has photocopied all docs. sent by the registrar to fpgec.That\'s all the proof we have regarding this.I am still waiting for an information on this from fpgec.I hope everything is fine with the process in which the doc. was sent.It seems the registrar is also asking for additional docs. such as page 17 of the brochure, marriage certificate, and the letter from nabp showing the deficiency in our application.My father was telling me that he had real tough time convincing the registrar into doing this job.So, that\'s how the process is...Bye!
  Siri.

No Title

Hey Siri,

Thank you very much for responding immediately. I want to talk to you about the procedure you had gone thru in getting that registration certificate been posted to FPGEC directly. Please send me your contact details to "pallavigolla@usa.net". It will be very helpful to me if I talk to you directly.

regards
Pallavi

No Title

Hi Mamata,

When did u applied for the FPGEE ? I have applied in the month of July\' 2000 but so far I have not recieved any communication from FPGEC. Only thing I got from FPGEC so far is the reciept notice with EE number. So I would appreciate if you can post your details like date applied, EE number recieved and the date on which registration card is received.

Thanks,

Archana

No Title

Hi mamta,

Thanks for your reply.Actually we have GC in process but recently I got my EAD (work permit)Let me please know do we got any site for these American drug store where we can register for or just have to walk down to stores having vacancies for pharmacy tech like from squre one I am asking.I will appreciate your response.
Thanks
Archana

No Title

Hi! My name is Ajay. I applied for FPGEE in Jan 2001 and recd notice of receipt in Feb end. I spoke to NABP and they said that it will take around 3-4 months to send authorization for exam. What I gather from Archana and Mamata is that it may take much more than that.

Your comments pls.

Tks
ajaypst@hotmail.com

No Title

Hi Ajay,

I strongly think...u r rite...bur there are a few cases where it has taken 7 - 8 months....i do know a friend who got it in less than 4 months...I sent in my paperwork in Dec and got the notice in end Jan....so i guess we r pretty much on the same time frame ...

Harish

harish@selway.umt.edu