registration completed at Arlington, VA

wasim26

Registered Users (C)
i just completed my registration this morning at the Arlington office in Virginia. Went there at 7:45 AM, had to stand in the lines for about 20/30 minutes before i got in, and got done with the registration by 9:45 AM. Everything went pretty cool, the INS officer was very gentle. carry your credit card and the address of a local contact. also, before you go just fill out the application form posted on the site below. it's the same form they would ask you to fill out when you go for registration.

http://www.bangladoot.org/Registration Procedure.pdf

I'm a national from Bangladesh waiting to get my green card as my AOS application is pending.

wish you all the best.......

hi wasim

Hi Wasim:
Is it possible for me to contact you in email? I'm going to go ahead and put my email address here , please contact me. I'm from Bangladesh as well and my I 485 is pending. I would like to ask you certain question.
Thank you so much. Will be waiting for your email.
my email address is hmcis@hotmail.com

sorry the email address I emailed to is actually rusho26@yahoo.com.

Wasim, I am waiting for a reply from you. Please reply to my email . My email address is hmcis@hotmail.com

P.S any Bangladeshis who is on I 485 ( Adjustment of status) , please feel free to emailme , we can discuss our concerns.
Thanks.

Regards,