Regarding the EAD(A5)

Please tell me your experience on your first ead i have reached 150 and i applied for my first ead so how many weeks or months you guys usually waited to get yours? And the ssn will come with my ead or after i receive my ead i have to apply for ssn?

A5 EAD is different. It will get after the Asylum approval. I have no idea about the other thing your talking about because I didn’t apply for that As I am on valid legal status with a visa. Please ask your query on some other thread. You can check your time span for processing online for any cateogiry of the EAD

After receiving SRC# form how many days should i wait for my first ead and ssn? Or are they separated? I mean they won’t come together?

You are an asylee. You don't need EAD. All you need is unrestricted SS card and a driver license. The USCIS and SSA have made it so clear that asylees and refugees are not required to hold EAD. I don't know why some people still don't understand that.
Hi , My Asylem case was approved 4 months ago in an Immigration court through Immigration judge.Since then i have tried twice to change my Ssn from restricted to un restricted SSN but it didnt work as officer SS office said i have to wait till my green card is accepted.

In this regards,i took my USCIS approval letter ,IJ approval letter my I94 .
Can some one advice pleasein the context above.