regarding RFE

asha27

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
How much time does it take for the INS to process the 485 application after they have received the required documents from us?
Thanks

Originally posted by asha27
Hi,
How much time does it take for the INS to process the 485 application after they have received the required documents from us?
Thanks

roughly around 2 weeks. thats average which Ive seen for many applicants gettting approved after RFE. Im still waiting for RFE notice, came to know this Mon 8/4. Did u get the notice or lawyer gets one..

after rfe

lawyer gets the RFE notice. It usually takes anywhere between 3 weeks to 6 months to get approved after ur response is recvd by BCIS

Re: Re: regarding RFE

While I have waited more than 2 months after INS got my RFE response......

RD 12/19/01
FP 04/26/02
RFE 05/06/03
RFE received 06/05/03

Originally posted by sam99
roughly around 2 weeks. thats average which Ive seen for many applicants gettting approved after RFE. Im still waiting for RFE notice, came to know this Mon 8/4. Did u get the notice or lawyer gets one..

Enabled.

BTW: I knew my FP expired. That's why I even called INS few days ago. But they only read me the AVM message. I can't tell if my case is being investigated, or just piled somewhere....

Originally posted by dengdeng
Y Zhang, can you enable your private message, I have something to ask you.

Y Zhang, your RFE was in May? And you replied in June?

Then I don't know why they haven't touched your case
so far. :(

It's totally random.

I sent you a private message. check it and send private message to me.

I track all 485 cases with ND 12/19/2001 everyday.

so far there are still 2 05/30/2003 RFE responsed case un-adjusted. After that is my 06/05/2003 case... Some people responsed RFE later then I did already got approved. Just FFFrustrated...

67 series are being cleaned up. Better than my 72 series. Once you're late, then you're forgotten, that's BCIS's motto

Actually 67 series is only half way done.
So far:

Approved/Completed Count 99
Denied/Withdrawn Count 1
FP sent Count 1
Misc Count 4
Received Count 14
Resumed/FP recvd Count 86
RFE recvd Count 32
RFE sent Count 22
Transferred Count 86
Grand Count 345

There are still a lot (around 80) untouched cases.

Originally posted by dengdeng
67 series are being cleaned up. Better than my 72 series. Once you're late, then you're forgotten, that's BCIS's motto

yes, but remember is there's a RFE case, very possibly there're several beneficial cases, those case are shown as "not touched". Plus finger print
expired cases are 80% of those "not touched" case.
and you don't know if they did FP or not.