regarding Plastic card ? please reply...

gcuser

Registered Users (C)
Hi fols

My GC got approved and stamped on 19th aug, and yester I heard AVM saying the new plastic card has been ordered for me. But in my wife\'s case it still plays the same old message saying "This case has been approved...on ..."

I am wondering why INS did\'t ordered card in my wife\'s case, becuase we both went to gether for stamping...

Did it happend to any body else in the forum.. If it did, what pre-cautions are you guys taking. Please let me know..

No Title

Same happened with me. It still says same thing for my wife. by the way where did you get pp stamp ? I have not recd. the Cards for me and kid as yet although message changed on 8/28. When did your message change ? Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

No Title

I got stamped in cincinnati on 13th and the message got changed on 6th sep.I have enquired with some people who got the palstic cards, they said there is nothing to worry about it..some times INS won\'t update AVM.

That\'s all I heard... I don\'t know what to do in this kind of
situation other than just count on people saying and AVM.

If you have any info please pass it to me..

Thanx

No Title

I have pretty much heard the same thing unfortunately. So we need to wait again...That\'s what we are here to do. Thanks for your reply and post thanks