Regarding I140 Approvals & Processing time frame.

GC_Seeker27

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I used an approved labor from Company 'X' and this was filed on July 16' 2007.

I would like to know how long will it take for the processing to complete. Comapny 'X' is looking for projects and they are trying to place me very short term projects.At this Iam working fulltime for a diffrent consulting firm (Company 'Y').I would like to join the Company 'X', once my I140 is approved.

Will there be any impact on 485 approval becos of I using the approved labor?

At this time I am very confused, any advice or help in this regard will be of great help.

As of Sep 18 2007 Texas Service Center Update, does not specify any time frame for I140 applications? what does this mean?

*****Please Help*****

Yeah its surprising to see no I-140 processing time metioned for TSC. Previously they had posted it as 6 months from the time you filed.

Well lets wait and watch. I am sure they will process it timely.

there are lots of rumors that TSC is close to melt down due to their massive amount of applications they have recieved (thanks to Visa Bulletin rollercoaster) they are transferring some of their work load to other centers. so your future and mine is in god's hands at this point. on an avarage, it should take 6 month to process a I-140 but i wouldnt bet on it. what happened to visa bulletin for the past two month is going to have a long term effect on how things will be done. good luck to all of us... :(

Hi,

I used an approved labor from Company 'X' and this was filed on July 16' 2007.

I would like to know how long will it take for the processing to complete. Comapny 'X' is looking for projects and they are trying to place me very short term projects.At this Iam working fulltime for a diffrent consulting firm (Company 'Y').I would like to join the Company 'X', once my I140 is approved.

Will there be any impact on 485 approval becos of I using the approved labor?

At this time I am very confused, any advice or help in this regard will be of great help.

As of Sep 18 2007 Texas Service Center Update, does not specify any time frame for I140 applications? what does this mean?

*****Please Help*****
Are you on trackitt? Have u got any LUD's thus far?

well my reciept date is April 3rd '07 but still in pending ..why it is so ? LUD is 08/28/2007
is there anyone waiting for I-140 approval for reciept date before Apr 5th '07 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any I140 approvals from TSC, please post the the dates on which the application was filed & approved.

Thanks

got approval yesterday. receipt date April 18, approval date 10/3. LUD's on 8/12 and 10/2. TSC. EB3. Labor Priority date: Nov/2004. hang in there april folks, your time is coming.

Anyone know if the premium processing is back yet ?

I-140 receipt date : Jul 30, 2007
Still Pending

still waiting

well my reciept date is April 3rd '07 but still in pending ..why it is so ? LUD is 08/28/2007
is there anyone waiting for I-140 approval for reciept date before Apr 5th '07 ?

Receipt date 04/05/07.
Still waiting approval.
LUD 08/05/07

Today i called uscis to find the delay for my I-140 reciept date (04/03/07) for pending. He is saying they are currently processing 03/19/07 .
I told they are several cases which are getting approved for april month.He is still pointing out the current processing date is 03/19/07
Did anybody get update regarding this?

Babsind,

The trend per trackitt is showing approvals for Apr/May '07. Hold on there you should be getting your approval notice shortly.

Keep us posted on the updates.

Thanks

processing date

Today i called uscis to find the delay for my I-140 reciept date (04/03/07) for pending. He is saying they are currently processing 03/19/07 .
I told they are several cases which are getting approved for april month.He is still pointing out the current processing date is 03/19/07
Did anybody get update regarding this?

I called 2 weeks ago (10/1) and they told me they were processing 4/4/07.
I am 5/11, I hope it's just around the corner...

I140 Substitution

My I140 substitution has a receipt date of JUL-05-07 and an LUD on 08/12. No further updated but looking at the trend - I guess I might have to wait for a while.

Texas LC Sub I-140

Just an update:

Receipt date for my I-140 is 29, May, 07. No update since then.

I140 approval times

How did you folks get information on the I-140 processing times? When I tried to talk to the IO today, she declined to give any information. My I-140 was filed on June 27th, 2007. I have a notice date of August 7th. Are there any June filers who got approvals?

Guys
i have asked my laywer about the delay for my I140.
I-140 reciept date (04/03/07)
its strange to know that my file got approved on 08/27/07.
But the uscis system still showing as pending.. it looks like there is an issue with online status. so guys please check with your lawyer if you are waiting more than 6 months.

My lawyer forgot to update me about approval . anyway he is going to do formal enquiry with uscis about my case.. but my question is my approval date 08/27/07 and LUD is 08/28/07
so is LUD can happen after approval Date?

Thanks