regarding i-94

nurul

Registered Users (C)
Can any one plz. help me.

My parents are on visitor visa to USA.
Their I-94 is valid for 6 months upto 21st march 2003. They want to join me in Canada on visitor visa By ROAD and again come back to USA BY road after a month. Whether their I-94 can be taken on the border and again they can get a fresh I-94 for further 6 months while comming back to usa since they have 10 years multiple entry visitor visa of usa?.

Thanx
Nurul.

Last edited by a moderator:
My case is quite similar...Last year (Aug 2001 )my parents came to US on visitor visa, after few days in US with my brother they came to Canada by train to visit me. The Inspector didn't took their I-94. Then they came back to US in Sep. by AIR. Again .....the officer didn't checked their I-94 or anything and they didn't get new one either. Infact we were expecting to get a new one.........it was all before Sep 11th( they came back on Sep 1st).
So....I don't know what they are doing know, but back then they didn't get any fresh I-94 so that they could have stayed a li'l longer in the US.

I-94

Do not worry...my parents just did that..the Canadian border authorities will not take your parent's I-94. My parents and I travelled between USA & CANADA and went back and forth many many times with the same I-94.... They can come to Canada and go back and forth until their I-94 expires or stay until March 22nd and go back before their I-94 expires. They are OK...