Regarding G325A

whatelse

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I have just done my medical & about to mail with G 325A. Can some body tell me that there r four pages of G325A to be sent to Uscis or any thing else needed. I dont want to miss any paper work.
Ur responses r required ASAP as i have to mail them tomorrow.
ALso can some body tell me if i can mail these responses for my wife & daughter in the same envelops?
Thx in advance

AD Jan 2003
ND Feb 2003
FP May 2003
Bio Sch Nov 15
RFIE Oct 7/05

Go through your RFI notice carefully !!!!!!!

whatelse said:
Hi,
I have just done my medical & about to mail with G 325A. Can some body tell me that there r four pages of G325A to be sent to Uscis or any thing else needed. I dont want to miss any paper work.
Ur responses r required ASAP as i have to mail them tomorrow.
ALso can some body tell me if i can mail these responses for my wife & daughter in the same envelops?
Thx in advance

AD Jan 2003
ND Feb 2003
FP May 2003
Bio Sch Nov 15
RFIE Oct 7/05
Your medical reports & G-325A (Four pages) as you mentioned sound OK. But I must suggest you go through the notice letter throughly & do exactly what it asks you to send. About your wife/daughter unless they (USCIS) ask for that I don't think that w'd be a good idea but than again you can ask your attorney about this. I can't tell you that but all I can say if I was there I w'dn't unless you are asked for it.

G325a

Thx Atiq
Yes they ask for there medical & G325A too. I think i will send them in seperate envelops. By doing this i will receive the acknowlegement back for each & every case.

Ad Jan 2002
ND Feb 2003
FP MAy 2004
Bio Sch Nov 05
RFIE & oct 05

I sent all in one envelope and it worked

I sent all for three in one envelope and received all the responses via email.

Hope

whatelse said:
Thx Atiq
Yes they ask for there medical & G325A too. I think i will send them in seperate envelops. By doing this i will receive the acknowlegement back for each & every case.

Ad Jan 2002
ND Feb 2003
FP MAy 2004
Bio Sch Nov 05
RFIE & oct 05

Me and my father sent them in separate envelopes. They later sent me a RFI claiming they never recived my medical, while they sent my dad his GC.

P.O Box

Hi
I could not find P.O Box number to send medical and G-325 forms for asylum based I-465 application in Nebraska center. where U are sending your thses forms.
Thanks
Lgurr

lgurr said:
Hi
I could not find P.O Box number to send medical and G-325 forms for asylum based I-465 application in Nebraska center. where U are sending your thses forms.
Thanks
Lgurr

Igurr,

I got an RFI from Nebraska regarding medical and G325A, and it came on a yellow sheet. The address shown in the upper right corner is:

US Department of Homeland Security
P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521

However, I would make sure that that is the address shown on your RFI before sending it to this one. If you have questions about where to send yours, you can call the CIS at 1 800 375 5283.

G325A & Medical

I received a green color RFIE for Medical & G325A.
on the revese side of the notice it says
mail to

US Dep of Homeland security
Attn: 485 ASY project
PO box 87485
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521.

AD Jan 2002
ND Feb 2003
Fp May 2003
Bio sch Nov 2005
RFIE for Med & G325A Oct 7/05
LUD Oct 11/05
RFIE mailed 10/24/05

annaraka said:
Igurr,

I got an RFI from Nebraska regarding medical and G325A, and it came on a yellow sheet. The address shown in the upper right corner is:

US Department of Homeland Security
P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521

However, I would make sure that that is the address shown on your RFI before sending it to this one. If you have questions about where to send yours, you can call the CIS at 1 800 375 5283.
Hi
I have same adress on right hand corner. but on internet it says it is a general P.O Box and sending mail on this address may delay the processing.
Lgurr