regarding EAD

cybshan

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I want to know what is the status on EAD ?. I submitted my documents during 20th of October 2002. Just want to know if anyone has received the approval and EAD card who has submitted around that time. appreciate any information on this. thanks a lot. I do check the status via telephone and get the same message and looks like still pending.

My EAD: RD 9/26/02 and ND 10/1/02

Talked to an immigration officer this morning and he said my case is assigned but no decision yet.

Still waiting for approval...

wac-03-005-xxxxx, ND = oct 7th, no EAD

still waiting.
It seems that they are not processing any I765

EAD

still waiting also... ND is 10/15/02 and until now no EAD approval yet... Website still shows 9/9/02... kinda sad that they seem to be no longer processing EAD because that's the date for 6 months now... we need to protest on what they are doing...:mad:

485 processing resume

Guys,

I filed for the 140 and 485 concurrently and just got my 140 approved. I did the FP and according to online case status INS has received the FP result and processing has resumed. I called IIO and she said that the case is pending under supervisor review? Does it mean that they are looking at my case now or it just sit on supervisor desk waiting in line?

Thank you