Regarding EAD question

padmamutta

Registered Users (C)
My EAD expires 04/02/2003 and EAD renewal approved on 25 Mar 2003. Till now I have not received yet.Am I eligible to work without EAD after 04/02/2003 ?.

TIA
Padma Mutta

Originally posted by padmamutta
My EAD expires 04/02/2003 and EAD renewal approved on 25 Mar 2003. Till now I have not received yet.Am I eligible to work without EAD after 04/02/2003 ?.

TIA
Padma Mutta
You can continue to work.
You will have to file a new I-9 with your employer.
You will have to show original EAD receipt notice OR original EAD approval notice. You will then have 90 days to produce the actual EAD and you should get it by then.

info request on EAD

Hi everybody:
My current EAD is expiring on 4/13/2003, and I have not received any correspondance from TSC center including standard receipt notices. All I have is Acknowledgement receipt and Bank statement showing cash withdrawal. Any advice? It has been 2 and half months since I applied for renewal. I beleieve, I kind of applied little late. I was thinking My I-485 would go trhough the approval process before EAD expiration date.

:confused:

TSC Customer,

I am also within the same boat. My EAD is going to expire on ARIL 17, 2003. waiting waiting no answer from TSC.

TSC Customer,

I am also having the same problem. My EAD is going to expire on ARIL 17, 2003. waiting waiting no answer from TSC. I applied/ND 01/21/03.