• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Regarding DV-2010: Bangladesh

hell_driver_666

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. I was selected for DV-2010. I got my 1st letter at 18th June, 2009. After sending the doc's, i came to australia for higher studies. Now i am expecting the 2nd letter?

Anyone got 2nd letter? Can i change my visa interview from Bangladesh to Australia?

Are visa processing same in all US Embassy?

I am here for about 3 months. From where should i obtain Police Certificate?

Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. I was selected for DV-2010. I got my 1st letter at 18th June, 2009. After sending the doc's, i came to australia for higher studies. Now i am expecting the 2nd letter?

Anyone got 2nd letter? Can i change my visa interview from Bangladesh to Australia?

Are visa processing same in all US Embassy?

I am here for about 3 months. From where should i obtain Police Certificate?

What's your CN? If my guess right, If the date for your interview is not finalised yet KCC might help you but if it is already finalised you have to request US Embassy In Bangladesh in order for you to change the Interview place. With regards to Police clearance - you need it from Bangladesh only. If you live in any country for a period of more than six month, you have to obtain the Police Clearance from that country.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your CN? If my guess right, If the date for your interview is not finalised yet KCC might help you but if it is already finalised you have to request US Embassy In Bangladesh in order for you to change the Interview place. With regards to Police clearance - you need it from Bangladesh only. If you live in any country for a period of more than six month, you have to obtain the Police Clearance from that country.

Thank you very much for your information...

One question: what is CN?

if i have to visa interview at Australia, in which geographical quota should i be considered?(i heard that there is a geographical quota to select how many people from a certain region will get the visa)

CN = case number

I think interview in Australia will still be based on Asian Geographical location. your case number has that i guess starts with AS0000xxxxx

CN = case number

I think interview in Australia will still be based on Asian Geographical location. your case number has that i guess starts with AS0000xxxxx

Thank you for the information mishel...

Are u from bangladesh? do you know how long does it take to obtain a police certificate?

Does any one know how many bangladeshi got visa in 2009? Up to what case number last year bangladeshi people's get visa?

if you pay them some extra money, you may get in 3 days. I think maximum it takes one week. You know the reputation i guess

You have to check the Visa Statistics Section of USCIS
www.uscis.gov to find out the information on Visa

In Australia the Consular Section is not so crowded like the Dhaka one. So it will be less hectic for you. My personal opinion!