Regarding 1 800 375 5283 message update

qa_guy26

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

The online message not yet updated to one of my friend. When he call the 1 800 375 5283 its saying that we received your RFE and we are working on this. But his I 140 approved 8 days back and he received his approval notice also. He not yet received email Alert and the phone message not yet updated. Why? Some one told me that some times it's not sync with the process. Is similar exp with others also? Please post your comments.

Tell me about it! My EAD got approved about 2 weeks back and the online status still says that the we are processing your case! I spoke to my lawyers and she said that there has been some problems with uscis site and they are going to fix it soon.

Don't worry and congrats on getting your I-140 approved!

A similar problem

qa_guy26 said:
But his I 140 approved 8 days back and he received his approval notice also. He not yet received email Alert and the phone message not yet updated. Why? Some one told me that some times it's not sync with the process. Is similar exp with others also? Please post your comments.
I am in the same boat (but @ NSC). My I-140 petition was approved on May 31, 2005 (see my signature below). I have received I-140 approval, Form I-797, by mail (through my employer). My I-140 LUD (Last Updated Date) was changed on June 1, 2005, but no change in the message. USCIS online status still shows pending: “Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on March 3, 2005 ...” (I had no RFE). I also didn't receive an email from USCIS. Apparently online case status information is not working properly. Should we ask USCIS to fix a flaw?